Thursday, June 18, 2009

i think i should just go mia right, 
abandon my blog and go anti myself. 
just kidding. 

despite being already moodless and moody and every sad word you can find in the dictionary,
seeing G's email didn't make things better in any way.
gosh, his reply was like an essay(no wonder he's a lecturer in mass comm).
to be the most frank, really sian. 

went for my health appointment today.
totally waste of my time. 
anyway i realised nurses in singapore cmi. really cmi.
and the appointment lady at the desk counter has attitude problem. i don't like her.
after that went to taka, shopped around.
i think the best place i'd love to go in the future is to go buy furniture :D 
well anyway, yeah bought some stuffs and had dinner there. 

sleeping is the best la, seriously.


Cure me if you would.

No comments: