Monday, October 19, 2009

back to studying.

first day of school is always this horrible.
school blues plus monday blues is like...extreme blues?

went to school early to add cds.
was rather sian by it cos it was totally troublesome and tedious.
we took like two hours to fill in three choices in detail -_-"
so like...ya, got kind of moodless after the whole morning.
and i got into sociology as my second cds.
so i'm like studying psycho and socio...hope i don't go mad after two months...
cos I HAVE SEVEN SUBJECTS THIS SEMESTER TO STUDY FOR.
gasp + sigh + sian + omg.

anyway, felt like school was such a small world cos i met like alot of people i know from f1 and cya plus own classmates and sec school friends, like wow.

so went for two lectures today.
i'm intending to clash lecture tmr and thurs in replacement for my supposed wed and fri.
cos first week there's no tutorials/labs, so i go for lec tmr and thurs and my wed and fri this week will be free! hehe :P + :D
but only for this week though.
and anyway, the kids are having camp at aloha changi from wed to thurs,
so i think i would be joining them and stay over on wed and thurs to help or look over.
cos it would be convenient for me to go school since it's quite near,
and maybe pastor said can send me there...haha!
my thursdays are horrible...i don't have any breaks in between except for an hour and school starts in the morning until very late at 7 :(

sigh, so i guess i'll go to school when i have school and go back chalet after school ends until they end their camp on friday morning.
the rest of my cell will join me there on thurs i guess...while other times i'd be most likely staying with the pastors and staffs and do my stuffs until they need any additional help from me.
i can bond also lor i guess, and actually i go there is also to see the scenery. hahaha!
i've never been there la...heard that it's a nice place.
so i might as well go there and relax awhile...can take it as a "mental break" also.
school's gonna be stressful and miserable and busy and tiring for the next six months.


& i miss you my dear one!

No comments: