Saturday, October 31, 2009

Only love let us see normal things in an extraordinary way.

I feel very pathetic today. I think i'm quite inefficient today :(
Despite knowing I have like tons of things to do,
I still stoned my time here and there.
I guess i seriously really need motivation.
But it's really depressing when you have so much sian work to do :'(
Ok, enough complains shereen.
I just feel that my weekends are worse than my weekdays somehow.
Or maybe equally terrible.
I am only doing work on weekends because i have no time on weekdays.
Maybe that's not an excuse but I'm tired almost every weekday...
so that makes a better excuse :)

I have alot of readings, tutorials and projects to be done still.
I should wake up earlier right...but then i just wanted to sleep a lil longer.
Maybe i shouldn't have gone for lunch with mum and cousin...
but then again nan de my mum wants to treat us to dim sum so we went.
I didn't know hokkien's mee sua is dried until today -_-"
I thought it was bee hoon???


Ok goodnight I'm going to sleep.

No comments: