Sunday, October 04, 2009

You are more than what my heart can contain.

cake marathonnn.
friday and today twice! wah need to go on diet next month alr.
church peeps celebrated my bday today :)
thanks so much...for the "obvious" surprise. hahah.
after church met up with mum and cousin at wisma for lunch at tcc.
i think my mum needs to go out to look at the outside world more la.
she was so overwhelmed by all the prices and kept asking my cousin to stop ordering.
but she kept saying that it was fine cos it's a treat for me hehe :P
went to shop awhile, tried on quite a few clothes but end up didn't buy any.
i think the salesperson must have hated me :O

yawns! tired.

don't just know something; acknowledge it.
don't just realise something; feel it.
don't just miss someone; say it.
don't just love someone; show it.

henduohenduo.

No comments: