Friday, October 09, 2009

ugh, very very bad headache.

i woke up at 5am today man, so horrifying.
it's been so long since i was up so early...during the sec days...
anyway, reached vivo at 7am then waited for everyone to come then went to work.
wasn't that bad as the f1 "experience" cos this time it was a much smaller event and lasted shorter...some sentosa resorts world conference or smth.
but still it was v sian, especially the clearing up after the event ended.
so like finished everything at around three plus, stoned around and my slight headache became worse.
so we were supposed to head over to buona vista to set up but apparently i was v sian alr and my head is splitting so i went home instead.
my mum also supported me of coming home actually, eheh.
rested awhile and while resting qad called me! :)
got up and had dinner and here i am going to sleep and rest alr.

goodnighttt.

No comments: