Friday, October 30, 2009

Forever You Will Be My One and Only.


today's the most tiring day of my week, zzz.

i left house super early and was in a major rush.
my mum called me at 8plus to ask if i was kidnapped -_-"
nice joke but wasn't really funny.
i still thought she'll think that i run away from home, haha!
but lovely morning anyway :)

oh well. tutorials all the way today, totally sian.
the econs tutor was -.- i think he could be some potential clown in the circus.
his entertainment level was awkwardly high.
ob tutor has the very science-face, and i think she likes my name cos she kept calling shereen -.-
then i pathetically went for psycho lecture alone!!!
met some sec' sch mates in there and one of my psycho proj grp member was there and she waved at me.
and upon only seeing her once, i stared at her and went, "uh hi?"
then i realised it was her, then i went "oh it's you again!"
sigh, kinda dumb.
and psycho's quite chim...i think i'm gonna spend alot of time on it :(

met up with hp after that to do some admin stuffs in school.
after that i accompanied her to tm cos i wanted to go out and walkwalk also.
she bought some belts and guess what?
she made me tried on some clothes...lol i don't know why but she just wanted to see the "different" me?
cos she claimed that i should "dressed up" to school instead of being so simple everyday.
i told her wasn't a need la...it's just school anyway.
well anyway i guess she'll feel this way probably cos she saw me wearing a tube dress before outside school days and she was stunned by me but yet she never did see that me ever again HAHA.
so tried on some as she insisted..ok just for the fun of it and to fulfill her "wish".

had a long journey back home.
then wq suddenly asked me to go down to meet her when i was home.
so ended up meeting her to get my very belated gift from someone else.
and i was shocked when she asked me for dinner cos i wore until super sui bian.
but end up still pei and waited for her to eat...while hearing her ranting over her iphone.
until today then i realised that my impression to her was "the girl who always smiles to herself in class." OMG, that is so retarded can!
it has got to be cw's fault la, seriously :P

ok back to serious stuffs.
i've alot of deadly work to do for the weekend and it's going to be so sian.
and other than that, i'd also be thinking of qad. wahaha!

No comments: