Friday, June 11, 2010

Long day i had, how about you?

Sent my relatives and nieces off at the airport this morning.
Went out with my cousin for awhile and rotted my day.
Wanted to do some shopping but ended up with nothing lol.

Feeling so sian now, thanks to the hair salon -.-
I wanted to cut my fringe cos i feel like doing so cos my fringe is long.
But apparently i waited for like DAMN LONG and still haven't my turn.
Everyone there is like rebonding hair or dyeing -.-
I think the guys who were there waiting also got pissed off haha.
And some stupid lady just cut the queue when a customer left the seat.
Grr, so irritated loh, so i just left the place eventually.
Sian, booking appointment with my usual hairdresser is v mafan leh.
What's more only for fringe...haiz guess i can only bear with it for awhile longer.

Had dinner with my parents for advanced father's day.
My mum is really very fierce leh, everything she also can comment and complain about.
Sighhh, i seriously hope i won't be like her when i grow old.
Don't think i'll be like her la huh, haha.

No comments: