Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Ok, i seriously think that my twitter on my page is faulty.
It doesn't show my msgs like instantly here, it's blank :(
At first i thought it was just my browser but now i don't think so.
Will try to repair when i feel like doing so bah.
Other than that, i don't think anyone would actually go click on it to see.
Maybe only one, hahaha.

I'm bored.
Though i know i should be studying accounts but i'm feeling reeeally lazy.
Just want to faster get over with the paper.
If not keep looking at the notes makes me even more sian of it.
So better not study too much if not later tmr no mood to do, lol.

I'm hungry too...but very lazy to go and buy.
Maybe will do so in like fifteen mins time.
Feeling sleepy as well...i think i'm just going to rot my today away.
If not tmr onwards cannot rot like what i am doing now le.
Gonna be busy for the next few days....

No comments: