Monday, June 28, 2010

Two project submissions today.

After napping and resting still did not feel any better.
My throat really hurts man, and i can't even speak normally.
It's like so funny when i tried to talk to people, sian.
Wine serving test tmr, sigh i dunno how on earth am i going to talk.
But good thing is because of ssm test i can come back home earlier to rest.
But only for tmr and next week.

Went to school today and supported yj's ssm day.
Bought some sweet delicacies back(although i not really in the mood to eat).
Returned jaslyn's shirt and went to print out my boe report.
Took me so damn long cos the stupid printer is very problematic and so many people are trying to print also -.-
Luckily freya was there to help me though.
Oh, and really thank kyann/gideon for delivering the book down to my school.
Saved me time and energy to go collect it in town.

5am tmr, sian!

No comments: