Monday, June 21, 2010


Time to prepare for school already, vvv sian.
Sigh, hectic days coming along.

Anyway, I guess qad was too busy/occupied until forgot to msg me this morning.
(or maybe didn't even rmb that i asked)
But nvm, cos i just wanted to say jiayou to your very busy week ahead & press on! :)

My week is also very busy, in fact every week from now.
It's like the madness period cos it's all the way projects then final exams.
Oh well, what to do.

As usual, my phone won't be with me every tuesdays for the next six weeks.
So in case you msg me or looking for me, sorry ah i'm stuck with my horrible ssm in school.
From like 7 am, but reachable again after 4pm :)

Was hoping for today but i guess i'll see my beloved sweetheart next week alr~
So for now, see you in my dreams!

& i hope tmr will end fasterrrr.

No comments: