Sunday, June 27, 2010

Woah ok, i guess i can't stop being stress.

I think i'm falling sick soon cos i woke up with my throat in pain.
Shit, i better not fall sick anytime sooner if not my presentations are going haywire.

I've got spammings from my email last night and calls and smses.
Which none of it i attended to cos i was asleep and i really dun wanna care until today.
Sigh, one is in SGH, one is bleeding from her eye, one is rushing everything now, one is really cannot do anymore, and one more cmi -.-

Tmr is the deadline for two projects before noon and i tell you,
our freaking marketing is only almost done.
I still have to collate and edit all of their work (which i'll desperately try to).
& i still got to wait for them if not i can't have the complete report and stuffs.

Sigh, very very stressed out.
Sorry to make qad worry and think otherwise...guess it's really the stress :(

No comments: