Friday, June 25, 2010

Feeling more and more stress, zzz.
Today had been pretty mundane.
Feel like i'm running here and there all the time, haha.
Today's morning rain was totally a spoiler to my day.
Took very long to reach school and the weather was so bad and all.

Skipped accounts lecture, i better go study hard tmr cos i heard that topic was not easy.
Oh well...i think i can do it lah, i'm not that dumb la hor? lol.
But no regrets still, cos qad made me feel better :)
Thank you for taking the effort even though it was rushing. (♥)
I hope you weren't too late and hope you weren't too sian/stress over the rest of your day too.
Will be looking forward for the next time :)

So anyway, was having lunch at sugarloaf today.
Mr Neo came up to my table and,
He: You married huh?
Me: ??? No?
He: *looks* You got ring leh...
Me: -_-"
He: Ya wad...v deceiving leh like that...next time guys
see alr will all step back leh...
Me: Ya that's my purpose
He: Ahhh ok loh....*nods and walk away*
-.- so kpo leh him.

Yeah so had bese tutorial after that.
I agree with qad that it's ridiculous to be wearing formal for lessons.
But apparently my course and the subject is just nuts.
And also cos my tutorial fell on friday so no choice loh, zzz.

Would be having a few presentations next week, alot of tests coming up soon and project deadlines very rushing at the moment.
Gonna be doing alot of school work over the weekend.
Shall do as much stuffs as i can tonight while "waiting" for someone,
but of course i'll sleep first when i'm done or if i'm really too sian.
People like qad have plans tmr...i wished i was the one to go also lo haha...
Not like me, have to study and do project and finish so many things :(
But i guess qad will be there for me mentally, right right right?

Ok shall stop blogging and start my home-works.

Anw, some of the photos taken for bese dining task:

No comments: