Saturday, December 01, 2007

maybe i woke up on the wrong side this day.
i was feeling quite irritated. which is something so rare.
dont know. well but i can tell you it sucks big time.
sorry for being late, i didnt mean to.
almost everything made me irritated in a way or another.
how impressive.
and mini toons have fortune telling stuffs. 0.o
lol ruby and me went to play, for the fun of it.
ha you know what. under the "who bless me today?",
and my answer was dracula. which means : something goes wrong.
oh yeah? some fortune telling that is -.-
had delifrance for lunch, then walked around suntec.
i dunno why but time passed very slowly today.
went to bugis to find jiani, but cant help her lar.
so i suggest can quit that job lar, very waste time actually.
then went to ps, and then home.
dun ask me anything, i dunno how to answer. i got no answer.
i just know im very tired and sick of it now.

thanks, you never fail to make me laugh :)

and today's the last day of nov!
oh how great. november havent been a nice month.
'cause i dont remember any wonderful things that happened to me.

No comments: