Tuesday, December 04, 2007

went out with parents today.
and then i saw miss yeo in the mrt 0_o
thank goodness she dont know me. ha.
well she was using her phone and smsing the whole time la,
and i think she was just typing one msg. lol.
went all the way to vivo, then ate lunch at the food republic.
my dad ordered quite alot of dim sum though,
but my mum went to buy some other food also.
i think the only thing my parents can save money on me is food.
i hardly like even eat much kinda thing.
then walked around the place.
and then went to buy my shoes, then they went to some other places.
then i went home, wanted to sleep but went to do hw instead.
man, im so so so lack of motivation.
im gonna chiong tmr. hopefully it will be a success. lol.
during night time mum scolded dad, and dad bu shuang scolded me.
but i cant be bothered, cos i was too busy thinking of my stuffs,
cos its seriously bothering me at the moment.
so yeah, nothing from him got into my head,
which is a perfectly good thing, cos nothing happened in the end xD
okay, and for once im like quite busy tonight.
all thanks to that.

and im trying to break record of 100 000! :D
haha, jerome should know what i mean.
and i guess i've alot of things to plan and do this month.

No comments: