Monday, December 03, 2007

yeaaaah leehom started his rehearse concert already!
lol...its a pity that i cant see him when we're just so near.
but yet so far. haha.

happy birthday aunt! :D
yeah church today and home.
im so guai i didnt go anywhere. ha.
anyway was late, sorry to everyone who waited for me.
evan said when she first saw me she was so happy,
cos i looked so happy. LOL oh my gosh thats the first thing ive ever heard man.
oh well. hahaha.
went to buy some showpieces, then went to buy some food.
saw a scene at carrefour counter.
wow you should have seen the indian lady.
cos when it was her turn, they told her to go next lane,
cos the counter closed already.
then i was like infront of her two people away,
so she was kinda pissed cos she very suay.
then i dunno what happened cos i went home after paying. lol!
was sleeping the afternoon after eating my lunch,
woke up and did a chinese compre.
lol yes one compre that consists of 5 questions. LOL.
how pathetic. man, homework is nuts.
and im starting to wonder if 3g will split next year.
who thinks we will...?
im starting physics tmr. oh my, please let me survive.

oh yeah i love homboy! <3

No comments: