Friday, December 07, 2007

when i was asleep yesterday night,
out of a sudden my dumb phone rang,
and it was ruby, screaming right into the phone.
and i tell you my whole room was filled with her voice,
and i can even feel my ears trembling. lol.
but although i didnt reacted much, cos im like, sleeping?!?!?!!!
then she started telling me all sorts of things,
and its impossible for me to go back to sleep cos of her talking,
so i just gave her some replies(which i couldnt rmb wad it was anyway).

gb amath gb amath gb amath. madness.

my days ahead:
today - pasar malam! :)
7th dec - going out
8th dec - dunno yet
9th dec - church; going out
10th dec - whole day out
11th dec - dunno yet
12th dec - pack and gb and hw
13th dec - flying in the afternoon
14th dec ~ 20th dec - not in singapore
21st dec - back and rest
22nd dec - going out in late noon
23rd dec - church plus going out
24th dec - xmas eve! still yet to plan
25th dec - xmas! :D havent plan also
26th dec or 27th dec - sentosa!
28th dec ~ 30th dec - dunno yet
31st dec - not going anywhere i guess
1st jan - get ready for school; last day of resting
2nd jan - the start of the next suffering sec4 year

No comments: