Tuesday, December 25, 2007

what a small world

happy xmas eve! :D

met up with jerome for awhile to get smth.
then met ruby, mandy, james and coke at city hall.
went to walk around and ate lunch at suntec.
man, i dunno wads so funny but ruby and me kept laughing. lol.
but laughed at the wrong point of time. haha! oops.
went to walk again, and then got so sian,
so in the end coke treated ben and jerry's. lol
then somehow ended up they two buying xmas presents for us o.o
went to marina after that, then crapped alot there. hahaha.
coke thought we're mental, cos me and ruby always laugh -.-
hey come on laughing is a good thing. lol :)
then in the end got two big boxes of hello panda for mandy and ruby.
then went to breadtalk, and they both bought me the gingerbreadman soft toy! :D
aww i love it lah. thanks alot...though i feel quite bad cos they buy for me more ex than they two.
hmm but in the end we three also got buy them smth in return lar :)
yeah, then went to compasspoint with mandy for dinner.

tmr is xmas tmr is xmas tmr is xmas! =)

dearest beloved santa,
all i wish for christmas is just my next year to be happy.
please dont let me suffer in school doing homeworks,
and i dont wish to have too much rain next year,
especially on my birthday. lol.
i dont want to grow any taller or gain too much weight either.
and i wish i can change phone, though i think its not very possible.
i dont want to fail my amath or physics anymore too. haha.
and lastly, do look into my heart. ive been a good girl! :D




this is so cool la :)

=)

No comments: