Sunday, December 09, 2007

kangy's dumb meeting made my day so lonely =(
lol i miss him man, but can only see him after two weeks.
anyway, i should congrats myself abit,
cos i managed to like sort of "completed" my homeworks :D
(chinese exception) wahahahas.
i left quite a number of blanks though, but whatever.
at least i did and i tried! woooo.
the feeling of homework-free is just too nice.
chinese i can take my time, cos actually if dont do i dun think anything will happen.
its like, i can do from jan to may before o's start in june for chinese.
so what's the rush? ahahaha.
well actually i chiong homework is cos i really have no time next week onwards.
yeahyeah, so now i can take my things slowly,
plan out my stuffs and going busy and gone and all sorts of stuffs.
phoned with ruby for like an hour, and she was totally self-highing -.-
hmm we're gonna be apart for like two weeks! aww im so gonna miss her.
but its good cos i dun have to stand her renfu-craze next week =P
met huijun for dinner, and discussed bout some things.

i love gingerbread man! they're the cutest food on earth :D
but for all of my life, i hate ginger!!!

ahaha that was random.

No comments: