Friday, December 28, 2007

my chinese handwriting is getting from bad to worse.
oh man this is way too bad.

went to swim in the late afternoon.
ruby accompanied me,
though she just sat there and do her stuffs while waiting for me,
cos she dunno how to swim.
haha, i swam 7 breaths and 7 lengths! whoa so tired. lol im getting old.
and ruby said im funny cos i swim in rectangle.
lol as in the shape of the pool. hahaha.
and when i was about to go i saw two people from peicai one.
i think they were quite shock to see me swimming in the pool. LOL.
well yeah, and i forgot my comb!!! aw im really getting old.
then went to the stadium, ruby went to jog for like uh, 8 rounds.
yeah, and i sat there read my 'tuesdays with morrie' book.
wow i didnt know it was so inspiring. lol.
i bought that book like half a year ago but i started reading it only now.
haha sounds pretty pathetic i know. but its a nice book i believe :)
i can get a life probably after reading it, cos i think i got no life when school starts.


No comments: