Friday, July 18, 2008

blissed (:

was feeling dead today...? didnt have much appetite for food either.
so basically stoned for the day lah.
after school had mock exams.
physics was still okay? just that some dumb questions i didnt do.
i really hope i will do well, dont wanna disappoint mr lim.
then chem paper -.-
made me studied, in the end said can refer to notes.
wth? isnt that open book exam already...
and wads more towards the end everyone's like discussing the answer with her.
lol my efforts didnt pay off man. oh well whatever.

mmm. and i hope weiqin will be 'fine' ?
though things looked pretty serious today. just get over it ya?
such things are inevitable, but doesnt mean theyre not avoidable :)
if things can start, they can have an end too.
so cheer up and dont repeat history anymore *smile*

and so she didnt manage to make it to my house for dinner.
only ruby came(so lonely) over.
& this silly girl had been laughing at me and my mum for the entire day.
she was so damn amused by wad my mum did and wad i do.
and she realised many similarities between us.
i dont know what is so wrong with her. maybe its just that our lives are very different.
especially my environment and the style i lived in my house.
lol it totally suprised her like anything o_o

& its the weekend :D

homeworks to do(as usual):
1. amath worksheet
2. social studies seq
3. physics mcq paper
4. chem QA worksheet
5. bio worksheet


rahhhh i want to catch movie and i want popcorns!!! :(
dumb phone bills.

No comments: