Friday, July 11, 2008

Astute :)

okay, apparently i wanted to change my blogskin tonight.
but as a matter of fact, i got no idea why all the skins screwed up my blog.
so i got no choice but to change back my skin instead of changing another one.
oh well. doesnt matter lah, i like it anyway :)

yeah, happy day to me and ruby! its our 7-11 day :D
but sadly she actually made me angry today morning,
for being superbly late for like 30mins, making me wait at the bus stop for her?
at least i didnt scold, just merely raised my voice when speaking to her.
ahaha, and there goes. she said i was pretty fierce.

mr lin said he is only 27 now and he's going to get married very soon.
andre was bad enough to comment on him so straightforwardly. haha!
was monopoly-ing with the three peeps today on phone.
man, it was so fun lah!!! :D
im getting richer. mwhahahas, so exciting. im so missing it now (:

so had remedials after school.
ms sae said i was turning into a stone, cos i just sat there and waited for everyone.
and i think practicals are so illogical.

~~~
"i think youre capable of distinction or b3 if you push youself"
"wah very pressured leh. dun wan la dun put so high hope on me. i dun wan to disappoint you"
"no worries, no pressure la, just encouraging you as i see potential."
"just endure for this period ok?...just make the best of it during this time...jia you"
"yes a bit of problem but no worries...i very optimistic one...there is always a better tmr haha"
"wow *claps* i'm also like that one! haha tats why youre my all-time fav teacher! :D"
~~~

awwww i feel so motivated, encouraged, inspired and cared for by mr lim changwei! :)


sigh, if only my physics is good.

homework of the weekend:
1. english compre; worksheet ; letter writing corrections
2. amath worksheet; emath remedial worksheet
3. chemistry revision worksheet on chemical calculations
4. physics hougang sec prelim paper

even robots lead a better life than i do.

No comments: