Wednesday, July 16, 2008

wah today so angry with mr goh!
accused me of not handing in the nanhua paper.
I HANDED IT OKAY?!?!
i even sacrificed my sleep and sat morning to do his work.
man, priority to english okay. grr. cant stand it. so angry lah.
kinda spoilt my mood -.-

and amath mock p2 ended my day with horror. lol.
dont think can do well for this paper.
i was nearly going bonkers. o_O

my days seem to be getting more interesting?
in good and bad ways. *faints*
weiqin's mum cooked something for me to eat! :D
lol first time people's parent cook for me leh...how honourable.
hahaha so yeah, went to receieve the heart-throbbing surprise.
lol thanks alot... at least it made me felt like i was some kinda food judge. ha!!!

i still have got many many homeworks :(
and theres mock exams on friday...how to study?!?!
im feeling so tired everyday after school...hais.

No comments: