Thursday, July 24, 2008

its raining.

my kitchen kinda stinked cos my mum bought durians home -.-
like only a little bit and the stupid aroma fills my house.
physics spa today! yay spa over :)
but sadly i forgot to write .0 for the values in the table.
zzz carelessness sucks man.
yeah, and with so many mocks and homeworks, i find myself slacking abit :O
although i know it shouldnt be the case, but i dont want to stress myself out. lol.
whatever whatever whatever.

went to prata house for lunch after school. the food was nice though.
skipped remedial(self-study) again cos i seriously dont like it.
not that im saying i dont need remedials.
but come on lah, i really dont like to have self-study in school.

oh great. my mum's still in johor shopping now, and i dont have dinner?
poor me. and im so deprived of sleep lahhh!
which is probably why i feel so restless recently?

how i wished tmr is saturday...*yawn* :(

No comments: