Tuesday, July 29, 2008

with all the durian-smell still existing in my house,
(my mum just bought some home again urgh)
now there is something even worse done by my dad.
he went to repaint all the walls in the house,
and now it stinks like anything! -.-
oh man, especially my room...REALLY STINKS LAH.
i wonder if they got watch the advertisement on ODOURLESS paint wash.
sigh, okay i must admit i have been shouting once i got home?
they tore off my beloved posters on my walls?
wah...and i have to stick them back on again.
my dad told me not to use the blue tacks anymore cos they peel off the wall?
hello? its because the walls are too old lah.
and i still need to fill my room with motivational posters okay.
seriously dont like it when people touch my things without even asking me.
and then was shouting at almost everything that is happening,
so mum commented that i was far too noisy.
dad was asking why am i screaming like nobody's business,
when his dear phone is ringing and he cant hear it,
with my mum in the kitchen asking why isnt anyone picking up the house phone,
when it was my dad's handphone *faints*

man, no peace.

played badminton during pe today, was kinda fun?
but i really hate the sun, too scorching.
uhhh then had social studies test, ms lim was very annoying.
her voice in the next class was....you know. lost concentration in a way.
after school had amath mock p1, and the weather was spoiling my mood as usual.

yes, it kinda suck cos i have been complaining for this whole post.
dont really like to do such things, but i guess this was my day?

but tommorow will be better :)


"just look your bloody faces. really dont know should i laugh or be angry!" - Ms Nai

No comments: