Saturday, February 21, 2009

for this peak period;

To tell you from the heart, You're all I'm thinking of.
I wished I could just have a moment to savour in your presence.
-

csn: why never see you pressing phone anymore?
me: no reply press what? just dont want msg lor.
csn: *gives a scared expression*
Yeah right, me fierce? Not really.

the surprising red car was the only thing that made me happy today, inclusive that thirty minutes.

when i was in church today,
eleena asked everyone to share about one crappy thing and one good thing this week.
"If i were to draw a graph of my week it would be a constant straight line. Is rotting counted as crap? And nothing was good."
surprisingly most of them had similar answer as me.
so at least that was some encouragement for me. haha?

no one was home today, and so i was alone.
went home after church, then went out again to meet bestfr for dinner.
serangoon is such a small place for dinner. boring.
i wanted to go sr. gardens for dinner but due her poverty in ezlink,
she said i was nuts if we were to walk there instead. ha.

and i guess even msgs i send now have no life. how cool.

i understand this period of crucial time.
i dont know about you, but i'll go with it with you.
if you cant then i wont. as simple as this.
but no matter how not used to it can be,
how empty, how incomplete, or how weird,
its for the sake of you and only you.
i give the best i can, i do what i can and should.


how are you there?
what are you thinking of?
are you thinking of what i am?
do you feel how i feel?

No comments: