Thursday, February 26, 2009

it's been so long ever since i napped in the afternoon on a rainy day with nobody at home.
seriously, it feels soooo nice that i even had difficulty waking up.
in fact i dont even feel like waking up, but probably cos im too tired to do so?
and it was so quiet and peaceful, and the weather was so comfortable also...
this would most likely be my long future's weekend when i just feel like lazying around at my house sleeping my day away with the right weather and atmosphere. haha!
yeah so really, seems like a perfect napping session somehow.
so now im here, cooking some noodle to eat and going back to sleep again soon.
haha.

went over to waisoe's house this morning with mandy to print out my enrolment record and medical record.
yeah, thanks so much :D
cant wait to finish all these admin stuffs, so troublesome and frustrating.
met up with ruby later on to have lunch,
then came back home already.
my ezlink and umbrella are with her though!

yeah okay, going back to sleep soon! :)
sleeping is such a pleasure. hahaha.



I'm so very concerned and worried.
And it pains me so, really.

No comments: