Saturday, February 21, 2009

The words that speak.

Lay down all thoughts of my surrender
It's only me who's killing time
Lay down all dreams and feelings once remembered
It's still this miss you line

It's all the way you look through my eyes
And when all is said and done
Nothing's too hard for us to overcome
For two heartbeats under the sun becomes one

To live just the moment in time
It's the time we want and need
Just to make for a difference
And make it better for you and me

You should know this love we share
It is never made to die
Although it might not seem to be a one-way street
But in heart we know it's just you and I

Take my hand, touch my heart
Hold me close to where you are
By your side, for night and day
Through it all, yet come what may

Swept away on a wave of emotion
Overcaught in the eye of the storm
Whenever you smile, love
I can hardly believe that you're mine

This love is unbreakable
Each time I ask myself why
It's when I look into your eyes
I know my heart just can't deny

Shared the laughter, shared the tears
We both know, we'll always go on from here
'Cause together we are strong
In your arms is where i want to belong

Can't really stand another day without you
Without the feeling I always knew
Can't really feel right without you
Without the spark of love we always feel

With all this fire that burns between us
There's so much to lose yet so much more to gain
And if I could choose the world around me
The world to choose would all revolve around you

True lovers never take it slowly
When they've found the one and only
Nothing can replace this feeling
Knowing someone loves you

Never wanting you to leave
Until I tell you how it feels
To be cradled like my dreams
And to know that you love me

Nothing in the world could make it right
Loving you brings me to life
Nothing in the world could feel this right
You're the best thing in my life

No comments: