Monday, February 23, 2009


"We are" :D
so, went to sing song today.
some songs so touching and sad :(
yeah and ruby brought out that hidden side of "lao ge" in me as usual.
hahaha lao ges are so nice lor, so got feelings one.
i tried finding some sot english songs to go mad awhile but too bad they dont have it.
i think they dont really approve of those either.
sandy came in much later on, and soon after ruby and me left.
he told me "eh hello you express one you dont know how to read that word?!"
ahem yeah, i didnt get that dumb distinction for chinese la ok?!?! Roarrr.
sigh felt so guilty towards my chinese teachers :( oh well.
-
and testimonials are ready for collection so people just go and collect it!!!
the office told us that nobody went to do so after so long. hahaha.
oh and i really dislike the guard -.-
what is the rush for, its not like we're going to vandalise the school walls or smth.
Eeyer.
-
and i had like a few unknown callers calling me today.
that is annoying, but apparently not very cos they're missed calls.
ahahah and i dont understand why do people call the wrong number.
i dont see much sense behind it. so coincident one meh -.-
-
surprises, surprises :)
they're meant to make people's day, i guess.
haha.
-
-
-
Once in my heart, Always in my heart :)

No comments: