Monday, April 27, 2009

head aching for the day. damnnnnnit.
after the first lecture my head totally went zzz already. 
maybe i lack or sleep or whatever...and was feeling tired and sian today morning.
after lecture my class went to play basketball...goodness the sun was a burning killer luh.
i didn't join in though, just sat there and watched. lol together with lenny and yeejoo. 
then lunched and libraried, then tutorial and lecture. 
everyone else was either doing work or studying in the library...
my head was splitting so i end up listening to radio on my phone. ha?
quite stressing to see them mugging sometimes.
helped shiyu with econs though, wahaha. 
mr yeong said his parents named him after some liverpool leader,
but ever since then they did not win any matches. what a joke. 
rht lecture was shortening my lifespan, i was merely dying inside internally.
previously i was very tempted to skip it la, wanted to go home and rest :( 
but end up luckily my willpower strong enough, i'm a good student, so study! 
so beared through the intense two hour thingy and i was the first to zao when it ended. 
very cool. 

and i need to go to the hairdresser! my fringe is looong. 
but i have no time and she is not free when i'm free so can't make appointment with her.
crap, so much for trusting only her...later other places screw up my hair i'll go mad, so better not. oh well. 

pain ar pain ar head pain arrr.
i'm so desperate to sleep today.

"wah you hold fork like that one, you ang moh pai!"
someone said this to me. oh my, ha?

No comments: