Sunday, April 19, 2009

i love to see you smile and laugh;
'cause it makes me happy to make you do so :D

so, yesterday didn't have time to blog at night.
but anyway highlight of yesterday was just "two weeks" HA.
can you imagine life without us?

yes cool when serious, but charming when smile.

& like who in the world wakes up so early like me on a sunday??? BOOHOO.
i tell you i got so nervous that even when i'm sleeping i'm still thinking about it.
then actually you realised when you think and sleep at the same time,
your resting energy accumulated is being used up by your thinking power,
ending up with no gain no lose, same amount of energy as before, *sigh*?
even ruby can't imagine me being a lead k?
i hope i won't make my guitarist go gaga later. hahaha.

i think i'm starting to miss my sleeping days, goodness.
i doubt they'll ever come again unless i have holidays.
Nooooooo :(

okay gotta be late already if i don't stop typing here.

No comments: