Tuesday, April 07, 2009

i think i'm so deprived of songs lately...
dampens my mood whenever i don't have new songs to listen to.
hahaha no wonder friends always say i listen to super old songs...
well at least they sound nice and touching what...
rather than the current music that media is producing...
all kinds of screwing songs man...they are losing the art of literature in society.
hahaha?

was busying today... well sort of.
was finding things to do...but until afternoon could not find anymore.
ahah well recently alot of church stuffs are going on...
and so i was finishing up what i have to do and all today morning.
was preparing lesson for this week during evening but stopped halfway cos i realised the lesson was quite a long one, ought to continue some other time. haha!
it's good friday this coming friday and easter evangelistic service this sunday.
alot alot alot of stuffs, important events...then saturday i still have to teach.
goodness, so many things at one go...
yet i'm feeling that my rate of doing things still not very fast.
and fancy hearing people telling me that they love my efficiency? how nice wor. haha.

stoned a little during afternoon, played some game until evening.
and i guess it's pretty true that people tend to feel good when you win in a game.
cos apparently i won, and second battle then i lost...whirlwind of emotions -.-

oh, and i got a cut somewhere near my eye :(
not distinct but the prick is.
i don't know how on earth it happened but it does hurt a little when i touch it.
sigh maybe i got scratched in my dreams. hurhur.

I can't do much with my restricted limits here,
but I'll do all I can to make you feel better.
because how you are matters to me a whole lot.


Smile, you know there's me :)

No comments: