Saturday, April 11, 2009

short naps suck cos they tempt you to sleep more.
i'm really feeling tired ok, although i may not show it.

powerpoints powerpoints, roarrr.

ohhh great, maggie mees ran out in my house -.-
so there goes my solitude dinner.
seriously, i must find some day to go supermarket shopping and fill my house with at least some food.
if i'm a polar bear that's it, hibernation never works in my family.

i'm eating some biscuit roll, oh my goodness.

cousin went to watch the CATS musical anyway, and then movied,
and i got called out for dinner with her&friends but i was too tired and busy to move myself.
yeah serve me right right, but too bad lah okay.
although i miss clarke quay uh, haven't been there for long.
and to think i'll have to come home myself when they're going clubbing?
aiya no thanks, don't wanna go home alone when i'm like already half-dead on a rainy day.
and you know what, i think she's like enjoying life here -.-


life is never a bed of roses.
but no matter how many thorns there may be,
i'll always be the rose you will see, the one that never pricks.
so smile, because of me you deserve to.

No comments: