Sunday, April 12, 2009

i'm too tired to do my many things. sigh.

i got up at like 630am to rush to church. goodness gracious.
blah, blah and blah.
easter evangelistic service was cool today. yes cool.
humorous enough but my amusement was very short lived.
realised wearing dresses are better than skirts cos it was not that cold.
or maybe it also could be just bcos of the increase in number of people. ha.
and i think pastor ronald looks better with his hair short rather than the curly long hair.

everyone around me is talking about the flyer outing for our church's family day.
yes really everyone. and i know the course buffet sounded really cool with such cheap price.
yes i know, i'm not dumb.
but hello like what's the specialty if i get to catch the sunset there with people whom i don't really associate with?
and there's no significance in watching any symphonies there if my heart is not there either.
you gotta know i follow my heart, not my head.


i love myself for being understanding.
i love myself for being supportive and being there.
i love myself for always being so caring.
i love myself for my encouraging and comforting words.
i love myself for being so nice.
i love myself for my love.



Jiayou all the way :)

No comments: