Monday, August 31, 2009

as usual, the T word - tired.
i think this year i've been saying mostly "tired" and "sian".

well anyway, very busy this morning cos i just got a new old cupboard :\
dad helped me to shift over the other's room bigger cupboard with the current one.
so did some shifting around in and out of my room, then had to pack my whole cupboard.
was horrible cos 1) i just woke up for goodness sake -.- and 2) there're too many things.
not really ALOT but my cousin's things are like twice my stuffs.
but she'll pack it herself la, ahah.

then rushed a little to meet up with the rest and had lunch.
met and talked to some teachers :)
nothing much also, but the weather was terrible la.
v v v warm plus tired plus thirsty...felt like being roasted in the school.

shirly called and i actually feel quite bad cos every call she makes to me it always end up rejecting her in some way.
haha oops, but really sorry la i don't really feel like and can't.

caught movie with a few of them and rotted around the day with ruby and her nonsense.
feeling v tired now!
i want to sleeeeeeeeep.

No comments: