Saturday, August 08, 2009

just rushed back home!
*pants pants*

cs paper was totally madness.
anyway, the lecture hall was so scary in eng school.
so steep one, omg.

i forgot to bring calculator,
didn't bring my watch and the clock in the lecture wasn't facing me somehow.
had to write so much somemore...and when i was like halfway mr g said left half hour.
i was like gasping my way through, chiong all the way until the end.
but end up when i finished still left with fifteen min -.-
and my pen failed me somehow, had to change into a pen that had been in my pencil case for ages.
and it sucks so much cos it was so ugly and thick and everything else -_-"

used the last five min dozing off cos i can hardly feel my eyes blinking.
haha so tired loh!

and here i am now back at home.
sian i'm hungry, and my house has got no food at all!

ok gotta go.
gonna see someone i've been missing much :)

gonna pant again!

No comments: