Friday, August 21, 2009

Yeah, so econs paper is over now.

Haha, so qiao that andre happened to pick up yj's ezlink card out of so many million people there.
V got fate leh, hahaha all of us were laughing at her :P

Lunched and home.Caught in the scary rain though.
I was just like, at the next block of my block? So near yet so far loh.
I wanted to like run across or something but the thunder kept roaring and the wind was superbly strong(i can even see it),
and the rain was so heavy and the trees look like they can collapse anytime -.-
Sigh, so like waited there for fifteen minutes and ended up still ran across when the rain was not so heavy.
End up still got drenched. They should faster build the shelter at my block, until the road there.
It looks so much cooler and better. The indian men should work on it faster :)

Ok, time to mug even more now.
I still have loads to study for.



& I'm always here for you.

No comments: