Friday, August 28, 2009

it's been so long ever since i read chinese words that when ruby sent me some lame msg i felt awkward reading it.
haha! so horrible.

very lazy to type msgs recently. laziness all revealing out now?

anyway, although exams are over now and it's holidays,
i still have tons of things to think about and do!
still busy somehow.

& i seriously seriously have to pack and clean my room very soon.
either today or tmr. gotta clear all the books from my desk! :D
and everything else also, looks so messy and untidy. not appealing to my eye.

last third of the year is always the best i guess...just like last year.
ahah, nice memories.

sian, i have this strong longing to get out of singapore :(
i want to just go somewhere that doesn't feel like it is "here".
had been too sian with studying and mugging and making myself so no life for the past five months.

cousin's getting a new honda car!
too bad i won't be back to be his honoured guest to sit.
aww.

No comments: