Monday, August 03, 2009

Not a fine day at all.

Like as if i don't have enough things on my mind right now.
So many things happening.

In a nutshell:
1. finally no more projects, cleared the last one today morning
2. felt very uncomfortable for the whole morning plus in a foul mood
3. saw mandy in school, very surprised.
4. roughly understand the foreign exchange during econs tutorial today, but still quite stress :(
5. stomach felt very sick after drinking the stupid milk tea, never gonna drink it ever again
6. love siao char bo for making me laugh today
7. my manly girl-friend was talking about "yolk" today during lecture, quite amusing.
8. asked my mum if i could have a pet but she was still against it, sigh.
9. quite satisfied with econs project grade, at least those bushuangness was worth it
10. jaslyn was shocked i could speak chinese well cos she always thought that i'm the ang moh speaking english kind :O and she said my skin colour also looked like -_-"

But overall, the day still sucked anyway.

Although I'm not happy about those unnecessary emotions,
I just want to say that I don't want to be selfish and just stand out of it.
I don't see any reason why not when it doesn't do any harm. It's just but a small issue.
And, I don't like it when ignorance comes in.
Hey, do you know what is sensitivity?
Being conscious to self is not enough, spare a thought for others too.
Oh well whatever, I'll just forget it.
Ha, had been donkey years ever since I had such feeling.
But anyway, felt grateful to the rest for being there with me.
At least they understood.

Very disgusted at the stupid drink.
Better go get rest asap.

I can't pretend things were as normal,
but somehow it's just not the same atmosphere anymore.
I couldn't bring myself to feel the same way as before.
I know, the feeling of familiarity is still there.
but somehow, i guess...it's a different kind now.

No comments: