Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hen lei.

i forgot to bring my keys out today! gasp gasp & more gasps.
i didn't even know how on earth did i even left my house.
i think cos i went out with my cousin so she was using her keys.
crap man...really too tired today morning.
i was like having the shock of my life when i was horribly trying to find my keys from my bag.
hesitated to press the doorbell cos i thought probably mum would skin me alive.
but ended up it was on my desk. sigh, wo ye zhen shi de.

during break time my clique went to auditorium two to catch the muttons to midnight.
they came to our school today so we went to catch it since we're not in the studying mood.
they're quite funny la(if not also cannot be DJs).

wanted to go play pool but it was full so just rotted around,
photocopy notes and went for lecture again.
boring to the max, until i went to do something else and entertain myself.
she kept saying money money money and complaining she's not rich enough.
like hello? -.-

fb last tutorial later.
glad that the eighty slides lecture ended fast enough.
i think our class suck at wine lah, cannot even get any questions correct. haha!
who discovered champagne? it was Don.

jaslyn says she likes to hear me speak chinese cos sounds quite special o.o ?

i'm so not looking forward to cs presentation and summative test this sat morning.
booooo.

No comments: