Saturday, August 01, 2009

I tried looking for jokes and cheer-up quotes but apparently they're all so long and not very good either.
So end up decided to use my own words instead, more sincere this way right.
Although i don't really know what to say to make you feel better or smth...and I rather just keep quiet and stay by you but I'm not there so ya...

JIAYOU JIAYOU :)
no matter how sian or stress things are, just keep holding on 'cause you know i'm always here behind you! I'll be right here with you always, to see you through all the good and bad times. I'll give you my bestest support and you know I'll only encourage you and stand by you in everything. Work hard and work well, let me be your motivation to keep you going. You're awesome in every way so keep your speciality in you. Nothing is better than making you happy and seeing you smile. Maybe words are never enough to fully comprehend what my heart wants to say, but you know :)

No comments: