Thursday, December 17, 2009

Always here in my heart.


It feels better to be out there where you can relax and get out of a situation where you don't feel comfortable at all.
Went to school for some admin stuffs, then met up with joo for lunch and shopping.
I spent quite alot today though, gotta keep a lookout on my wallet already ahah.
Then went to church for rehearsal and dinner with the rest.
Wasted alot of time deciding on what to eat! Haha.
So...that was my day.
Oh, and I got approached again! This time for some credit card thingy.
It's been like, a few times in this week already loh, so annoying one.
I thought people like andre always say I'm dao but then people are still approaching me -.-
Aiya whatever.
Gotta be chionging all my school work already, no much time left.


I guess I'm not being very nice now but sorry I have my limits to things.
If you treat me like that, I will do the same.
To be frank, I don't see any point in you behaving like that. It's ridiculous.
If you insist of thinking it that way, then fine I can't be bothered.
You don't understand and you never did think further.

No comments: