Wednesday, December 23, 2009

screaming day

Today is totally oh-my-gosh.

Met up with the ladies superbly early :(((((
Headed to ECP and guess what, they went to cycle!!!
Ok la I know I'm quite pathetic cos I don't know how to cycle :(
So ended up hp and shasha took turns to ride with me hahaha.
We took the double rider one and I tell you, it was so horrible.
I was screaming my heart out for the first hour.
It was so scary!!!!!!!!!!! Like I can't balance properly and I'm damn scared of falling down la.
So ya, very unlike me to be screaming but too bad can't help it.
So it was damn tiring cos everyone's stuffs was inside my crumpler and I was scared and my hands and legs were very exhausting lol.
So much for not exercising for a long time uh, now feels like I'm aching all over the place.
Amazingly we cycled a total of 26km! Appalling for me but quite a cool record.
Drank alot of stuffs until my stomach feels sick now hahaha.
But still, had a good time with them lah, they "enjoyed" my "noise" :P
Came back after that to rest cos i feel very cui already...missed out the movie.
Wanna come home early for the sake of qad also, last two days have been sleeping late.

Very tired ahhh, but still gotta do work.
Sian, anyone wants to help me find news article? Heh.
Ok whatever.

Tmr's xmas eve! Usually the fun is over after tmr night. Haha.
I loved last year's xmas during this time...it was awesome.
But well too bad this year can't have the same thing...
nvm, there will be better moments ahead :)

No comments: