Tuesday, December 22, 2009

steamboat marathon

I'm finally back homeee not long ago, super tired but i shall blog first.

Xmas dinner with cell was great :)
We met up for shopping at j8 first then we headed to aud's place for steamboat dinner.
& it's the first time i entered into the kitchen to prepare all the food!
Hahaha the last 'first time' of the year perhaps.
So me and aud were in the kitchen while the rest played their taboo game.
But seriously i think i abit jia lut arrr my peeling of quail eggs abit cmi.

Anyway, pity that gideon wasn't around! He missed out so much hahaha.
Then we have aud's dearest jeremy went too, haha had fun teasing them.
And melody came to join us too.
So we ate and ate and just kept on eating for like hours :O
I think we should have a movie screening over someone's place next time cos we were mostly watching the tv just now hahaha.
Well, then we had our activities, and it went better than me and elo thought it would be.
Had this sharing session and it went a little emotional halfway but still it was good la.
Hmm then we had a "mini warmer" and ended off with a "thanking speech".
Haha i was so touched by a few of them for thanking me for what i've contributed throughout the year...awww. Never knew they loved my ideas so much hehe.
I've never had like somebody who appreciates me and have the courage to like thank me directly and stuffs...haha so it's really a wow to me.
& I basically thanked everyone for little stuffs that matters to me la, i very nice one haha!
It was a good time of bonding though as we end the year nicely.

Had many smses recently regarding diff plans for xmas, and it's so funny.
Soonling's msg was so amusing that I laughed out loud when i was reading.
& then last minute received shiyu's msg, tmr gotta wake up early and prepare :(
So better sleep now!
Goodnight world.

No comments: