Friday, December 25, 2009

Much more than words

The first in my heart


Hello world I'm back after a long long day.
This year's christmas was...not that bad i guess?
Quite happening and busy(but not that busy cos i filtered much out lol)
But still last year was the best...yeah really.
Hmm will next year be better? Hope so?

Oh, missed eating logcake this year. Aw.

Shall not talk much about today la, I very nua alr hahaha.
Lunched at suntec with the group and hanged around.
Wanted to play pool but ended up didn't, sat down and ate again haha.
So tada that was my day.

I am very deprived of movies!!!! rawr.
I'm so going to catch movie very very very very soon!
Seriously man, also don't know what on earth am I so busy with.
I miss watching movies.

Have lotsa planning to do for the days and months ahead..soso packed!
I've a feeling next year I'm gonna be so much busier for sure liao.

Didn't do any work today :(
Sigh no motivation and no mood.
I need to do CS research and two econs articles!
Two more days and it's school. It's just sososo sian.

Very neutral and very controlled recently already.
Even my words have to "read between the lines" and "feel" the affection underlying it.
Not easy man, not easy. What about you? Do you feel what i feel sometimes too?
Proud of myself actually, but still gets quite hard sometimes.

Shall wake up early tmr to do work! :)

Felt kinda bad for backing out but timing crashed...
sorry about that.

No comments: