Wednesday, December 09, 2009

a moment of freedom :)

yoyoyo exams are over baby! :D
so shiok de lo, when i handed in the last paper mwhahaha.
ok la, at least for now...or rather tonight i'm free from all studying!
heheeee.

but of course during this two weeks break i need to chiong to do all my projects.
it's horrible thinking of so much project to complete and rush for.
sigh, so equals to no break. but at least, free from school! :)

don't like my voice cos my was rather hoarse when i talk today.
sounded sexy but still, don't like. haha!

basically spent the day in school in that library room.
didn't really study cos we were talking rubbish.
joo's jelly beans go confiscated by the library ranger. erxin loh.
sososo, the paper was ok i guess.
my bloody eyes read one mcq wrongly! sianz.
but nevermind, one mark only.

hmmmmm. shall rest early tonight and get back my beauty sleep :)


the unconscious mind just kept saying, 'dont msg'.

No comments: