Tuesday, December 22, 2009

spirit's uppp

just came back not long ago from airport!
superbly tired actually, haha.
duty was rather fine today(amazingly)! no audit and time was somehow passing abit faster :D
met up with them for lunch at bk and i was like the most hungry person there.
hmm yeah then we had our monday crew's xmas gift exchange after duty ended.
so that's about all, though it was kind of a long day.

btw my morning was awesome :D
it's always awesome when you're with awesome people :)

came back home and called elo as promised, cos i was too busy in the afternoon.
haha and then during duty so many ppl msged me!
so overwhelming, den i had to reply like once in a while to make sure it's "safe" to do so.
and gary called me twice! one passenger was talking to me and then my pocket went vibrating all the way, goshhh.
so called aud too after elo to settle some stuffs.
and tadaa i'm going to sleep now!


Even though it's not much,
but i still look forward to seeing you everytime.
cause it's always the best moments to me.
what about you? :)

No comments: