Saturday, May 29, 2010

The best times always pass by soooo fast.
Lets just look forward to the next meetup :)

Anyway, i just wanted to share with you and update you on some of my stuffs.
It doesn't mean that i have any intention of whatever you may think k my dear.
And just letting you know how i feel and stuffs cos i feel v sian about it :(
So don't have that kind of thinking k...wo ai ni hen duo hen duo de :)

Haha, and at least i'm v proud of myself that i managed to improve on my self-control skills.
Although it still may be hard to control you-know-what, but at least i'm doing it :)
And as much as my overflowing mind can't resist thinking of everything about you,
Just know that someone's here missing you! :D

& Cheer up my beloved qad!
You sian, i also don't feel any better.
I also feel just as sian but with you everything feels much better.
Sometimes I don't know what to say cos i don't want to disturb your busy mind.
Which is why i always end up gazing at you, heh.
But still, just wanna say jiayou! I'll always be here for you :)

V sweet post, i know.
Wahahaha :P

No comments: