Monday, May 10, 2010

I think i shall try not to repeat too many "tired" words in my post everyday =\

I spent most of my day during accounting tutorial -.-
Sigh, stupid thing...made me used so much brain cells on it.
So so so don't like it.

Met up with audrey for a chat & meal after that.
I think i ate alot today, haha.
Cos after that i came home and had dinner with my mum again.
Hahaha, maybe too sian until all i know how to do is eating.
Oh, and i left my umbrella there, shit.
Now i'm really without an umbrella be it whether i'm indoors or outdoors.

Worried for prof test tmr :(
First time a test that is like so horrifying and it's practical!
It's more like testing your strength than anything else loh.
I hope i won't screw things up tmr...just wanna faster get over and done with it.
Even if really did badly also can't help it lor pls.

& no matter how occupied my mind is, i'd be thinking of you still :)
hope you do, too!

No comments: