Saturday, May 08, 2010

Half the day gone and my day haven't really started, shucks.
Surprisingly i was still not awake yet at 11plus.
Man, that goes to show how tired i really was this week, once again.
But luckily managed to get woken up by sms, even though it was on vibration.

Only had thirty minutes to get up from my sleep, wash up, change and fly over to qad.
It was amazing...felt like as if there was no tomorrow kind of thing, lol.
Just that getting a cab was the frustrated thing, and the traffic jams too.
Saw panther on the road, hehehe i think my eyes only can see panther everytime on the road.

Apparently, i was very half asleep lah...but it was still a great great noon :)

I know i have alot of things to do and stuffs...so sian, don't know how to start.
& i thought probably this week would be tough cos my mind's filled with thoughts regarding cell. Oh well.

Alright i shall not be tempted to rest but chiong as much school work as i can.
Gogogo.

No comments: