Monday, May 24, 2010

No matter what life brings and how days may seem,
Just know that in your heart is where I'd always stay and be.


Sighhh, apparently, i always have to feel so stress every weekday.
But i'm trying hard to motivate myself as this week is the "last week" of the horrible school term before exam and break comes.
So yes, going by the human nature way, i just got to keep reminding myself of this.
& because it's vesak day this friday, all make ups stuff are squeezed into this week.
Which means my tuesday to thursday is gonna be crap. Seriously crap.

Bartending tmr, i hope all the guests don't order coffee drinks! Soft drinks/juices pls :)
Cos the recipes are madness and i haven't memorise any of it.
But i'm gonna copy it to my notebook and put it at the bar while i do it.
Or better still, i hope my partner will do 'em and i just help in washing the glasses, lol.
Gonna be tough and busy, just imagine yeejoo and her whole class is coming -.-"

Things i did/tried to do today:
1. service reflection (700 words, nearly killed all my brain cells)
2. accounting tutorial(this one drove me nuts, still haven't complete)
3. bartending notes (read through halfway)
4. marketing project (haven't do, tmr den do)
5. marketing test (will chiong over next two days)

Hate the weather today.
No wonder global warming has become such a serious issue.
Pity the polar bears.

No comments: